Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Gluten Free Recipes

Erin, these are for you!  I was going through recipes that I'd torn out of "Everyday Food" magazines and came across these two.  This first one I actually made, and we all thought it was delicious (even Gigi) but I was pregnant with Bobo and for some reason the next day the very thought of it repulsed me and I haven't been able to make it again.  I think it was the feta.  Anyhoo, I found it online at MarthaStewart.com so here you go:

Chicken, Lemon and Dill with Orzo



Okay so these pictures are fuzzy.  Use higher resolution Martha!  I could have not posted the picture but I always need to see a picture of food to be interested, don't you?  I hate how cookbooks don't have photos of every recipe. 

Also this potato gratin I was thinking about for Thanksgiving (and the recipe is from the November 2009 issue - whaddaya know?) and it looks really yummy.

Potato Gratin


It has bacon so it must be good.

1 comment:

  1. I have not been on here in a while- I will definitely try these- thanks!!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete