Tuesday, August 9, 2011

My Twins

Ever since Gigi and Bobo were born, people have commented on how much they look alike.  I have always agreed.  In fact, the first thing I thought when I saw Bobo was "he looks exactly like Gigi."  That was so funny to me.  Of all the things that I wondered about, I never considered that I would have two babies who looked exactly alike! 

Gigi                                                                                                                   Bobo




















 Few Weeks Old

Gigi                                                                                                 Bobo




Even as they got a little older, I still kept thinking that they looked so much alike.  The utter lack of hair on either of their heads was even the same!

Six Months Old

Gigi                                                                                           Bobo




But last night as I was uploading my pasta pictures I was going through old pictures of Gigi and I have to admit they have definitely gone their separate ways.  She was definitely more of a chunk!  Both of them are limited on their pants/shorts options but for the opposite reasons!  I think I am seeing more of her daddy in her.

One Year

Gigi

Bobo


Fourteen Months

Gigi

Bobo


Sorry for the gross food picture. 

I guess it makes me sad because it means my baby is growing up.  Boo hoo!

1 comment: